Pennsylvania League for Nursing uses Nursing Network to connect with their members and followers.
Please log in or create an account to become a member of Pennsylvania League for Nursing.
Benefits of Membership
There has never been a more exciting time to be a member of the Pennsylvania League for Nursing! The issues and crises facing the nursing profession translate into challenging opportunities to mobilize all nursing educators to collaborative action.
We would like to take this opportunity to invite you to continue your support by renewing your membership and/or joining the PLN. PLN membership is distinct from being a member of the NLN so you must pay your membership dues directly to PLN if you wish to be a member of the PLN.
Help Create a Preferred Future for Nursing!
- Stay part of the PLN that will lead in setting standards, advancing quality and advocating for all types of academic and lifelong learning programs in nursing.
- Stay part of the PLN that will lead in endorsing the professional growth and continuous quality improvement of educators for the nursing workforce.
- Stay part of the PLN that supports research to improve nursing education.
Membership Provides Many Benefits:
In addition to the satisfaction of supporting one of nursing’s most well-known organizations, your membership brings you a wide array of special members-only benefits, including:
- Special registration rates for PLN’s Education Programs and faculty development activities.
- PLN voting privileges.
- Access to the PLN Website and the upcoming Online Peer Reviewed Journal
- Discounts on PLN publications
- Networking with colleagues